Sunday, June 22, 2014

Favorite Kitchen tool of the Month- addition 2

Once again, a post I wrote a while ago, but I still use and love this knife!

This month's is...
 My Wusthof 4.5in utility knife! 

This knife is my go-to knife.  I use it for everything!  Examples:  To cut and trim chicken breasts, to cut fruit, chop veggies, and so much more!  It's the perfect size for my small hands, and for big hands too.  Professional chefs may use chef's knifes for everything, but I use this.  Another great part of this knife is, it was SUPER sharp when I first bought it, and stayed like that for a while!  Now I just do a couple of strokes on a sharpener (or whatever it is called) every once and a while to keep it razor sharp.  I also love the subtle curve of the blade, which make slicing and dicing much easier.  If you are looking for a go-to knife, I would definitely recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment